Please call (832) 205-4118 for pool fence installations in Jasper County, TX. FREE Estimates.
A pool fence is a safety measure that can help to prevent accidental drownings. Pool fences are typically made of mesh (or other material) that is placed around the perimeter of a pool. In many cases, pool safety fences are required by law in order to keep swimming pools safe.
Life Saver Pool Fence Southeast Texas is a company that specializes in installing a mesh pool fence in Jasper County, TX. The company offers a wide variety of fencing height and color options, and can help to customize a fence to meet your specific needs. If you’re looking for a way to keep your pool safe, you have arrived at the right place.
While drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death for children aged 0-17 years, it is the leading cause for those aged 1-4. This is often due to the fact that young children are drawn to water and may not understand the dangers associated with it.
Pool fencing can be an effective way to help prevent drownings, as it can create a barrier between children and the pool water. In Jasper County, pool fences should be at least 4 feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate to prevent children from accessing the pool area.
In addition, pool owners should consider installing pool alarms that sound whenever someone enters the pool area. By taking these precautions, pool owners can help to reduce the risk of drowning deaths.
In Texas, pool owners are required by law to have a pool fence that is at least 48 inches high. The fence must have pickets that are no more than 4 inches apart, and there must be no gaps between the ground and the bottom of the fence that are more than 4 inches wide. Chain-link fences or slats are not allowed because they can be climbed by children easily. This law is in place to help prevent child drownings.
According to experts, most drownings occur in residential pools. By requiring pool owners to have a pool safety fence that meets certain specifications, the state of Texas is helping to create a safer environment for children.
Pool safety is an important issue to consider if you have young children. It is important to teach your children how to swim and about pool safety early in their lives. Make sure that family members and caregivers understand the dangers of small children being left alone without supervision near a swimming pool. It only takes a few seconds for a child to run off and slip into the pool water accidently. By taking these precautions, you can help to keep your children safe around pools.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details (for the Premium Solid Core Pool Fence)
Here are a few of our swimming pool fence features include:
- An impossible to break triple-reinforced, solid core pole that is the strongest available.
- Poles are powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (or Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave style.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) plus Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched vinyl borders.
- Tension-based support for superior stability.
- Multiple height alternatives (from 3.5 ft to 5 ft)
- Square and arched swimming pool gates
- A huge selection of colors including the black mesh.
- 87% transparent, offering a clear view of your kids from outside of the pool fenced location.
- Self-closing & self-latching and gate options
- Removable pool fences are easy to store. Just roll up in sections, and you’re good to go.
- Lifetime warranty! Each part of a Life Saver fence has a Lifetime Warranty. Will never splinter or like fiberglass materials. Guarantee!
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant parts that protect the fence from damage from the sun.
- Offers the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories include pool solar lights and Omni hangers are available to buy.
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today. We install Life Saver mesh pool fences in Jasper County including Browndell, Buna, Evadale, Jasper, and Kirbyville. Please call (832) 205-4118 or contact us here.
About Jasper County, TX
Jasper County, TX is located in the southeastern part of the state. The county seat is Jasper, and the county has a population of approximately 35,506 residents as of 2019. Jasper County is home to several large lakes, including Sam Rayburn Reservoir and Jasper-Newton Reservoir.
The county is also home to the John D. Parker East Texas State Fish Hatchery which produces millions of fish each year for stocking purposes.
Jasper County is a popular destination for fishing, hunting, and outdoor recreation. The county is also home to several historic sites, including the Jasper County Courthouse Annex, Ebenezer Park, and Sandy Creek Park
Pool Safety Resources for Jasper County, TX Residents
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas – Home
- Laws and Rules – Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Home Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Safety – American Red Cross
- Safety First! 10 Must-Know Pool Safety Tips for Parents and Students
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Request your free pool estimate today! Call (832) 205-4118. We can assist you with any questions you may have about installing a new pool fence or pool gate for your home in Jasper County, TX.