Pool fences are a critical safety measure for any home with a swimming pool in Orange County, TX. They help to protect young children and pets from accidentally accessing the pool area only to accidentally fall into the water and drown. Pool fences should be tall enough to discourage children from climbing over them, and they should be placed around the entire perimeter of the pool.
In addition, pool gates should be self-closing and self-latching to prevent unauthorized access to the pool area. By taking these precautions, you can help to ensure that your family enjoys a safe and enjoyable summer swimming season.
Additionally, Orange County, TX has established a set of regulations governing the installation and maintenance of pool fences. These regulations are meant to keep pools safe from foreseeable hazards such as accidental falls. The primary requirement is that all pools must be enclosed by some kind of barrier that prevents direct access by small children and pets.
Pool owners have a range of options when it comes to fencing, including mesh fencing, wood fencing, vinyl fencing, and chain-link fencing. Mesh pool fencing has proven to be the best available in the industry.
In addition to these key requirements, there are also rules regarding where pool fences can be placed on property lines, how tall the fence must be, and other specifications for material strength and placement.
Overall, Orange County takes the safety of its residents very seriously and makes sure to uphold rigorous standards for pool fence installation and safety.
Parents who live in the Orange County area are beginning to realize the importance of having a pool fence or a pool gate installed to block their pool.
The CDC reported that more than 40% of drownings treated in emergency departments require hospitalization or transfer for further care, which is much higher than the percentage seen among all unintentional injuries.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Our pool fences are available in a variety of styles and materials, so you can choose the fence that best suits your needs and budget. Life Saver Pool Fence is a leading provider of pool fences, and our experienced team can help you select and install the perfect fence for your home. We offer a variety of features that can be customized to your specific needs, and our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends installing child pool safety fencing to help prevent accidents. Pool fences can be made of a variety of materials, including wood, metal, and plastic. They are typically 4 feet tall and have a self-closing, self-latching gate.
Pool fences should be installed around the entire perimeter of the pool and should be at least 4 feet away from any objects that could be used to climb over the fence. Pool safety fences are an important part of keeping children safe around pools. In addition to fencing, other safety measures such as installing a pool cover, pool and door alarms.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details – Premium Solid Core Pool Fence
- The durability of this fence is second to none!
- Pool poles are made of sturdy, lightweight aluminum that’s powder coated to resist chipping and scratches.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts!
- Mesh is made up of strong, durable fabric that offers UV protection and doesn’t hold heat like other materials. This makes it perfect for hot weather conditions!
- Textilene® is the strongest material on earth. It has an unrivaled tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch, which means it can withstand nearly any force without breaking or tearing apart!
- QuadStitch™ 4 reinforced stitched vinyl borders on all four sides of the pool fence mesh. This will help to prevent unraveling and maintain the finished look, making it perfect for any outdoor space!
- Tension-based supports provide stability
- Multiple height options – 3 ½ ft to 5 ft
- Black mesh is 87% transparent, providing the best view of your kids from outside of the pool fenced area
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options
- Square & arched pool gates
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Compatible with inground pools
- Mesh safety pool fences can be used for pools, by garages, the backyard, lanais, and on stepped landscaped areas
- Pool accessories include omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
Areas We Serve
Life Saver Pool Fence Southeast Texas installs pool fences in Bridge City, Mauriceville, Pinehurst, Pine Forest, Orange, Vidor, and West Orange. We also serve nearby counties.
Contact us today for your FREE estimate!
About Orange County, TX
Orange County is a vibrant community located in southeastern Texas. With its beautiful natural landscape, thriving local businesses, and excellent schools and health care facilities, Orange County has something to offer everyone.
Whether you are looking for outdoor recreation opportunities or want to experience the great Texas barbecue, Orange County has it all. And with its convenient location just an hour outside of bustling Houston, Orange County provides the perfect combination of small-town charm and big-city convenience. If you are looking for a vibrant place to call home, Orange County is the perfect choice.
- Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center
- Stark Museum of Art
- W H Stark House
- Big Thicket National Preserve
Pool Safety Resources for Orange County, TX Residents
- Pool Safety | Orange County California – Health Care Agency
- Safety Barrier Guidelines for Residential Pools
- Residential Swimming Pool Permit – Orange County Government
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence Southeast Texas is the #1 local mesh pool fence installer in South East Texas. Complete your fence with a self-closing, self-latching pool gate. We can help you make your pool safer for your family.