A pool fence is a necessary safety measure for any home in Sabine County with a pool. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, drowning is the leading cause of death for children aged 1-4, and most of these drownings occur in residential pools. A pool safety fence helps to prevent these tragedies by creating a barrier between the pool and the home.
The fence should be at least four feet tall and have a self-closing, self-latching pool gate. They should also be placed around the entire perimeter of the pool with no gaps or gaps that a small child could squeeze through. By taking these precautions, you can help to ensure that your family enjoys a safe and fun summer season.
In Sabine County, TX, pool safety is taken seriously. All pool owners are required to have a pool fencing that is at least four feet tall and completely surrounds the pool. The gate must be self-closing and self-latching, and the latch must be out of reach of children.
It is also recommended that pool owners post emergency contact information near the pool. These regulations are in place to help prevent drowning accidents, which are a leading cause of death for children under the age of five.
By following these simple safety guidelines, pool owners can help create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. Getting a mesh pool fence installed in Sabine County, TX is a wise choice for swimming pool owners.
Life Saver Pool Fence Southeast Texas is an authorized dealer and installer of mesh pool fences and pool gates in Sabine County, TX. We also serve all of South Texas and East Texas all the way to the coast.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
A mesh pool fence from Life Saver is one of the most important safety features that a pool owner can install. It effectively helps to keep young children and pets safe by creating a barrier between them and the pool. In addition, our child pool safety fence can help to prevent accidental drownings by making it more difficult for people to access the pool area.
There are many different types of pool safety fences available on the market, but the Life Saver Pool Fence is one of the most reliable and durable options. The fence is made from durable materials, like Textilene® high mil mesh that are designed to withstand the weather-related elements and human force. This fence is impossible for a small child or pet to knock down.
The fence is also easy to install and can be removed by an adult. It can be customized to fit any pool size or shape. Overall, a pool fence is an important investment for any pool owner, and the Life Saver Pool Fence is one of the best options on the market.
Life Saver Pool Fence – Premium Solid Core Pool Fence
The following are a few of our best pool fence features:
- Various height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A variety of colors including black, brown, white, tan, copper vein, and a combination of these colors. The black mesh pool fence is 87% transparent, making it great for watching kids from outside of the fenced area.
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges – no sharp edges.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to place in storage.
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools.
- Lifetime warranty! Each part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced with vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports for maximum stability.
- A patented, triple-reinforced solid core pole.
- Mesh Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of 387+ pounds per sq. in.
- Square and arched pool gates.
- Self-latching and self-closing gates.
- Made in the USA!
- Trained local pool fence installers.
- Omni hangers and pool solar lights available to buy.
We Also Install Mesh Pet Fences in Sabine County, TX
A Life Saver pet pool fence is a code-compliant, removable mesh safety barrier that helps protect pets from accessing the pool area and drowning. The pet pool fence is installed in minutes without having to dig or put any holes in the deck, and it can be easily removed when not in use.
The pet pool fence is made of durable, weather-resistant materials that will withstand the elements for years to come. Additionally, it also comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure it will last a long time. With the pet pool fence in place, you can rest assured that your pet will be safe and sound while you’re away from home or at home enjoying pool time.
Request your FREE pool fence estimate today! Call (832) 205-4118 or contact us here. Life Saver Pool Fence Southeast Texas install mesh pool fences and self-closing pool gates in Sabine County including Hemphill, Pineland, and Milam. We also serve nearby cities.
About Sabine County, TX
Sabine County is located in the state of Texas, and it is considered to be part of the East Texas region. The county seat is Hemphill, and the county has a total area of 546 square miles. Sabine County is home to Sabine Lake, which is a popular spot for fishing and boating.
The lake is also home to a variety of bird life, including the American white pelican. Sabine County is also home to the Sabine National Forest, which covers over 90,000 acres and is a popular spot for hiking and camping. Sabine County has a population of 10,470 as of 2020.
Popular places to visit for residents and tourists include:
- Red Hills Lake
- Sabine National Forest
- Indian Mounds Wilderness
- Patricia Huffman Smith NASA Museum
- Moore Plantation WMA
Pool Safety Resources for Sabine County, TX Residents
- Safety First! 10 Must-Know Pool Safety Tips for Parents and Students
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas – Home – Texas Department of State
- Laws and Rules – Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Pool Safely