A pool fence serves as a physical barrier between toddlers and the pool, reducing the risk of accidental drowning. Installing a self-closing gate and alarm in addition to a fence can give parents the peace of mind knowing that their children will not be able to access the pool without supervision.
The Life Saver Pool Fence will not only protect your children from accidental pool drowning but can also add an aesthetic value to any backyard pool area.
In Texas, there’s more than 500K inground pools installed alone. It’s important that every pool owner has a pool fence installed.
- 7% of small children were being watched by family members.
- 11% of accidents happened at a neighbor’s pool.
- 69% of swimming pool accidents occurred while a parent was watching a child.
Pool Safety Regulations in Walker County, TX
A pool fence in Walker County, Texas must be at least 48 inches high (from the ground up). Additionally, it must be lockable.
By investing in quality pool safety fence, you can make sure your child is isolated from potential water hazards, while also giving them more freedom to enjoy outdoor activities safely.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Southeast Texas can help you protect your family from the dangers of an unprotected pool by installing the best mesh pool fence available today. The fence we install is recommended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We are an authorized dealer and installer of Life Saver Pool Fence in Walker County and other counties in Southeast Texas. Contact us today to request a FREE quote. Call or text (832) 205-4118 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver Pool Fence is the best pool safety product of choice trusted by governments not only in the United States, but also internationally. Strict pool barrier protective regulations are increasingly common, making compliance a necessary priority for pool owners.
With its solid construction, ease of installation, and full range of styles, Life Saver Pool Fence seamlessly offers pool owners the solutions they need to effectively protect their pool area. You can rest assured that your pool’s safety will be compliant with governmental regulations.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Here are a few of its features:
- An array of colors including the popular color Black (87% transparent), providing a clear view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area.
- Tension-based supports provide stability
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves installed into a deck’s surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Prevents unraveling and to maintain a finished look.
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Square and arched pool gates
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas, etc.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Triple reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Trained local pool fence installers in Walker County, TX
- Works for all types of pools including in-ground pools
- Accessories include Omni hangers &
- Pool solar lights available for purchase
- Made in America!
- Lifetime warranty on every part!
For pool owners looking for a safe, long-term solution to pool safety, Life Saver Pool Fence is the perfect option. This pool fence provides superior protection against potential pool accidents and comes with a lifetime warranty that ensures its quality and durability.
With appealing designs, individualized customization options, and the added advantage of a lifetime warranty, our pool fences are an ideal way to protect small children and guests’ children.
Need to Install a Mesh Pool Fence in Walker County, TX?
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today! Call/text (832) 205-4118 or get in touch online. We install mesh pool fences in Walker County including Dodge, Huntsville, New Waverly, Riverside, and nearby cities.
Self-Closing, Self-Locking Pool Gates in Walker County, TX
Installing pool gates offers extra protection for pool owners by providing an easy way to keep children from accessing the pool area without supervision. Not only do pool gates make it easier for adults to move freely in and out of the pool area, but they also provide parents with peace of mind knowing that their pool is secure.
A pool fence is essential for pool safety, but a fence with a pool gate is just as vital in order to maximize the pool’s safety. After all, a strong pool fence is effective in keeping children far away from the pool area. Ultimately, pool gates can help ensure that your family’s summertime fun remains both secure and memorable.
We Also Install Mesh Pet Fence in Walker County, TX
Pet pool fences are an invaluable addition to any poolside property. By providing a physical barrier, you are keeping your furry friends safe. Installing a pool fence ensures that animals cannot access the pool area and fall into the pool and drown. With a pet pool fence, you can ensure that all of your beloved companions will stay on solid ground when near the pool – giving you peace of mind when enjoying the pool.
Our pool fence creates an ideal environment for your pet. You can even create an outdoor dog run. The mesh pool fence is easy to install and will wall off an area of your home to contain your pet safely and securely, such as a garage.
Best of all, the pool fence will not obstruct any views like the ability to see the pool or minimizing the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Our pool fences are designed with high visibility in mind, so that you can still enjoy the view of the pool from the house.
Book A No Risk Estimate Today!
Call Life Saver Pool Fence of Southeast Texas at (832) 205-4118 or fill out our FREE estimate form here. We install mesh pool fences for in-ground and above ground swimming pools in Walker County, TX.
About Walker County, TX
Walker County, TX is an area of rugged beauty, with rolling green hills and meandering rivers. The population is 77,977 as of 2021.
It is one of the oldest counties in the state, having been established in 1846. Walker County offers a variety of activities to engage its visitors, from camping and hunting, to visiting historical sites and local wineries. The Walker County Fair provides family-friendly events such as concerts, rodeos and carnivals each summer. Whether seeking adventure or relaxation, Walker County won’t disappoint.
Popular landmarks in Walker County, TX include:
- Huntsville State Park
- Texas Prison Museum
- Sam Houston National Forest
- Eastham Thomason Park
- HEARTS Veterans Museum of Texas